If you're the highest bidder after the reserve price is reached, you will win the auction! Then you can finalize the auction to add the NFT to your collection.
To find out how to place a bid on an NFT, visit: How to place a bid on a reserve auction NFT
If you are the one that listed the item in a reserve auction, you can also finalize the auction to receive the final payment in your wallet after royalties and fees are distributed and the NFT is sent to the buyer's wallet.
How to finalize an auction
1. To see if you have won the auction, click on Notifications.
2. If you have won the auction, you will see a notification Congratulations! You have won the auction for... Click on the notification.
3. This will bring you to your NFT. Click Finalize Auction.
4. A Finalize Auction prompt will open. Click Finalize.
5. Your wallet will open to confirm the transaction. If you're on the Ethereum network, skip to step 7.
If you're on the Polygon network, you'll need to change the gas option to Aggressive. Learn more about why here.
First, click on Site suggested.
6. Then click on Aggressive.
7. Finally, double-check the gas fee and click Confirm.
8. You can click on the transaction hash to look at it on a block explorer. Until it's confirmed it will show as Processing. To exit this dialogue box, click Done.
9. You will now see a notification Congratulations! You are the new owner of...
10. To see your new NFT in your collection, a) click on Profile, then b) click on Owned. There it is!