NFTs can't be deleted in the traditional sense. Instead, to "delete" an NFT, you send it to an address that no one has access to, which is also known as a burn address. This serves the same purpose as deleting an NFT.
In order to burn an NFT you have to be both the creator and the owner of the NFT.
If you have not created an NFT, or if you don't currently own it, you won't be able to burn it.
Note that once an NFT is burned it is gone forever. Transactions, including burn transactions, can't be canceled or reversed.
How to burn an NFT on OIX
1. To get to your NFT collection, click on your Profile.
2. Locate and click on the NFT you want to burn.
3. Click on the three dots.
4. A menu will open. Click on Burn.
5. A dialogue box will open. Click on Burn NFT.
6. Your wallet will open to confirm the transaction. If you're on the Ethereum network, skip to step 8.
If you're on the Polygon network, you'll need to change the gas option to Aggressive. Learn more about why here.
First, click on Site suggested.
7. Then click on Aggressive.
8. Finally, double-check the gas fee and click Confirm.
8. A dialogue box will open. You can click on the transaction hash to view the transaction on a block explorer. To exit, click Done.
9. Your NFT will disappear as soon as the transaction confirms on the blockchain.