If you list an NFT for sale or for reserve auction and then change your mind, you can always unlist it.
1. First, click on your Profile.
2. Next, click on the NFT you would like to unlist.
3. Click on the three-dot menu icon.
4. Click Remove from Sale.
5. Click Unlist NFT.
6. Your wallet will open to confirm the transaction. If you're on the Ethereum network, skip to step 8.
If you're on the Polygon network, you'll need to change the gas option to Aggressive. Learn more about why here.
First, click on Site suggested.
7. Then click on Aggressive.
8. Finally, double-check the gas fee and click Confirm.
9. a) You can click on the transaction hash to look at it on a block explorer. b) Until it's confirmed it will show as Processing. c) To exit this screen, click Done.
That's it! Your NFT will be unlisted as soon as your transaction confirms on the blockchain.